Ship to customer
- Upon accepting the order, seller keep the product handy
- Before deliver, it is advise to perform quality check on
- Seller ensure that the product is perfectly match with
the product which is ordered by buyer.
- It is assume that, before delivery seller should check
product details i.e. color, size, brand etc.
- Seller should search local e-commerce logistic solution
to deliver the product to the buyer’s destination.
- It is assumed that seller keep their product cost include
delivery expense or either take extra shipping cost upon basic product
cost define at the time of checkout as vise-versa.
can set the flat rate for their products, or choose csv file to set
matrix/table rate for their products or can choose mixed shipping where in
the rates will apply if present first for the flat rate and then the
- It is advise to seller that the product should be
handover to the local logistic as early as possible.
- Before list the product, it is assumed that seller have
acquire much more knowledge of logistic
and shipping of the product to the destination of the buyer.
- All charges of logistic and shipping will occur on
account of seller.
- Seller ensure that the product should be pack in the manner
like it will not be any kind of damage during the transit period.
- Once product handover to the logistic, seller should change
the status of the product as ‘shipped’ in their dashboard.
- Seller keeps all
the record of a product delivery and same has to pass this information to
- For this seller can communicate to the buyer through Buyer-seller
communication module in their e-shop dashboard.
- It is seller’s responsibility to deliver the product to
the buyer’s destination safely and securely.
- Upon conformation of the successful delivery by the
buyer, seller change the status as ‘Delivered’ in their dashboard.